1. Analyze the client's business.
2. Identify the writing style aligned to your brand theme.
3. Create a content layout for the topic.
4. Start researching information and organize collected data.
5. Begin writing the informative document.
6. Proofread and edit to make it more special.
7. Deliver the final document.
To get your informative document, you need to fill up the form. Next, you will receive a personal email from me to discuss your goals for the project. Finally, I will start the project after we conclude the details.
Absolutely! You can request me to do any changes, modifications, or corrections if the project is complete. But, you are not the priority anymore because I have to work on other projects. Hope you can understand that.
Along with my 3 years of experience as an informative copywriter at Kadlight.com. I will do whatever it takes to make sure you're happy and that the project is successful. Otherwise, I would've lost a customer.