How To Build Self Esteem Fast
“The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
Do hard things
• Waking up at 5 am is hard.
• Running first thing in the morning is hard.
• Working on your business alone on a Saturday night is hard.
• Quitting your job to pursue what makes you happier is hard.
• Moving to a new place to find better friends is hard.
• Deciding what you want to do with your life is hard.
Doing hard things breeds confidence
If you do these things, you will begin to develop self-esteem.
But what is self-esteem?
Esteem is respect and admiration.
Self-esteem is respect and admiration for yourself.
That’s right, it means you think you’re awesome
And not in some arrogant way. We all know people like that and they are no fun.
Most often, behind the facade and underneath the layers, they are simply seeking approval.
We all are. Start by getting your approval.
Understand that you have value
“The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” ― Ayn Rand
True confidence is knowing fully, that you can rely on yourself.
Knowing you are in control of yourself.
Knowing you’ll execute on what you decide to do.
Knowing you’ll figure it out—and trusting yourself to do so.
Want to build confidence fast? Start by doing hard things.
Thanks for reading. I hope y’all had a good day. If not, that’s okay too. Remember to take care of yourself and try to get some sleep.